- Ondumit roofing sheets are the result of the most advanced technology in the roofing industry.
- Ondumit sheets, thanks to its four-layer structure consisting of PVC, ASA and insulation layers, are manufactured for those who want their roof to last for life.
- While providing the buildings a modern and progressive outlook, Ondumit also resists physical and atmospheric impacts of utmost level.
- Ondumit sheets are suitable to use on any kind of roof, and they stand out with properties such as lightweight, ease of installation and ability to use without any maintenance.
- The surface layer, coated with ASA, provides a further insulation and therefore an economic gain compared to all other alternatives which require extra insulation materials.
Width: 900 mm
Length: Times of 250 mm
Thickness: 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm
Working Width: 820 mm
Pitch Height: 30 mm
Weight: 4.75 kg/m2
Head Lap: 250 mm
Purline Space: 750 mm